domingo, 15 de abril de 2007

level 2



In this blog, I will post my work in level 2 firs, here you have my introduction.

Hi, my name's is Ediliana Barrera but everybody call me Edi, I'm from maracaibo originally, I'm 18 year old and I study mass media at urbe. I live in maracaibo in delicias. I love music, dancing, surfing the net, talking on the phone with my friend ,chocolate, pizza,my family, my boyfriend and my dog.
I hate listening to hip hop, injustice,washing the dishes.
My dream is to graduate from mass media, get married and star a family .I think english is very important.

1 comentario:

lissette prada dijo...

hello, ediliana I am lissette prada, like your blog this very amused and your photos, congratulations by that goal that this very good..... I hope you follow ahead... Lissette P